Shilajit is a thick, sticky tar-like substance with a blackish brown color, which means “rock- invincible” in Sanskrit. It is a rock-like substance that is found in mountainous regions in Asia. This material has been found to have great detoxification and energy-producing health benefits. It has been used for thousands of years for longevity and a host of other ailments. Shilajit is a thick, blackish-brown mineral pitch resin that oozes out of cracks in the Himalayan Mountains as the summer heat raises the temperature of the rock.
- Build Immunity
- Delays aging
- Promotes sexual wellness
- Good for skin
- Cures fatigue
- Improve memory
- Acts an energy booster
- Treats Alzheimer’s Disease
- Calm the body & mind
- Boost strength, vigour, and stamina
Shelf Life: 18 months from the date of Packaging
Suitable For Age Group: Kids are strictly prohibited
Artificial Colorant :❌
Artificial Preservatives: ❌.
Non-Factory Made: ✔
Storage: Once Opened keep the lid tight.
How To Use: Extract a pea-sized amount of healing Shilajit and mix with lukewarm milk or water. Consume 30 minutes before eating.
Warning: Do not consume in excess
How to consume: Extract a pea-sized amount of Shilajit and mix with lukewarm milk or water. Consume 30 minutes before eating.
Precautions to take before consuming Shilajit:
1. Before using Shilajit, inform your doctor and seek permission about the medications you already take. Shilajit might react with some and cause harm.
2. Shilajit should be taken at a stretch for 6-8 weeks. after that, it’s better to take a break for 1 month and later restart the course.
3. The dosage of Shilajit has to be equal to or under 650 mg. Beware, the dosage should not exceed this quantity.
4. Kids are strictly prohibited to consume shilajit