Shipping & Return Policy
At changpapashmina, we take special care in ensuring that your products are delivered to you in the best condition and on a by partnering only with courier companies of international repute.
- All orders within India are eligible for free shipping.
- Cash on Delivery orders within India are subject to a charge of ₹49.00INR for eligible pin codes.
- For international orders, shipping costs are based on weight and may vary depending on the order volume and delivery location.
- Reverse pick up for returns is not applicable for international orders; customers must handle returns themselves.
- If you wish to return an order, we recommend raising a request immediately upon receipt.The maximum time frame for returns is 48 hours for food orders and 7 days for craft orders from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for a reverse pick up, the product must be well-packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Customised orders are not eligible for returns.
- Products sold under the stock clearance sale category on the website are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not possible for damaged, tampered with, or used products.
- Reverse pickup service is only available to orders delivered to specific serviceable pin codes.
Most of the products on changpapashmina.com are handmade, handwoven, and intricately crafted; as such, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product compared to what is shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying, and differences in display outputs caused by lighting, digital photography, color settings, and the displaying capabilities of computer monitors, laptops, or the mobile devices that you may be using.
In a humble span of eleven years, changpapashmina has become unanimous with Kashmir. changpapashmina has now become the marketplace for local artisans, craftsmen, producers, and creative entrepreneurs who showcase their products to the world. We intend to create micro entrepreneurs out of these artisans, give them what they deserve, increase the employment in this field by increasing their wages, and in turn improve their standard of living. Our artisans and partners get to sell their products by their own individual brand names, empowering them and giving them a sense of accomplishment and pride.
changpapashmina is a one-stop shopping destination for anyone who wishes to purchase from the vale of Kashmir. We understand our customers’ requirements and bring authentic, genuine, and exquisite Kashmiri products to their doorsteps.
Our credibility is reflected in the standard of our products.
At changpapashmina, we are a community, a family of local artisans, craftsmen, producers, and creatives from different arts and crafts of Kashmir. We work together in creating the Brand Kashmir; we strive together to take Kashmir, its rich tradition to the outside world. Our mission is to make the Local Artisan of Kashmir a proud, economically sound Artist, who is valued for his hard work and efforts and acknowledged by the world as he deserves to be. We strive to unveil the Artisan who has been hiding behind the retailer, hiding behind the distributor, and those long intermediary chains. We want the world to know him, the artist behind the masterpiece. changpapashmina is a community with more than 10,000 artisan families involved, and we are still growing to reach them all over our valley.
We are more than just a business. We are a social impact business that aims to contribute to raising the standards of living of our artisan family in Kashmir. changpapashmina Foundation is a small initiative wherein a small percentage of total profit we make goes into the foundation to help the artisans in their education, marriage, and other expenses.
Happy to help you for return related queries at
Tel: +91-9873874622, Email: email@example.com
Address to be specified on return shipments.
4671, Darshan Vihar
India , India – 190002,